Get directions, traffic, and more from Google Maps (external link)
501 S. Emerson St., Mt. Prospect, IL, 60056
- Phone: 773-493-1847
- Primary Contact Person: Rev. Dr. Biak Mang
- Organization Type: Faith Community/House of Worship
- Health Program Topics:
Access/Rights, Emergency Preparedness, Ethics, Grief and Bereavement, Immigrant Health, Maternal & Child Health, Mental Health, Nutrition, Spiritual Care, Spirituality and Healing
- Service Areas:
Chicagoland, Northern Suburbs
- Primary Ethnicities Served:
Asian/Pacific Islander, Burmese, Chin, Kachin, Karen
- Languages Spoken (other than English):
- Congregation Size: 0-50
- Religious Affiliation: Baptist-American (BAM)
- This facility can offer the following facilities in case of an emergency or disaster:
- Building administered by South Church in Mt. Prospect; MCCGC is a tenant.
- Large Gathering Rooms
- Parking Lot
- This facility has a plan for outreach/communication with members in the event of an emergency.
- This facility is willing to partner with public health departments in administering vaccines in time of public health crisis.
- This facility has trained health professionals who can assist in medical interventions such as vaccinations or other procedures.